Fresh filtered water, now even fresher
The new SOMA Filter. Certified Better
Hydration is key to health. The SOMA Filter turns ordinary tap water into fresh, filtered water, effectively reducing unwanted contaminants like chlorine, mercury, copper, and more.
Our filter casing is made with sugarcane plant-based materials, meaning a lower carbon footprint, and free from BPA and Phthalates.
Lasts 150L or two months
SOMA filters last two months or 150 litres, whichever comes first.
- MEDIA Certified sustainable activated coconut shell carbon, ion exchange
- HOUSING Plant-based sugar cane
- nsf standard 53 and 42 certified
- LIFETIME Lasts 150L or up to 2 months
- Filtered Mercury, Chlorine, Cadmium, Zinc, Copper, unwanted taste and odour
- Soak your new filter laying flat in cold water for 15 minutes. Rinse it under running water for 10 seconds. Align filter and push firmly into place in your Carafe or Pitcher. Put the lid back on.
Filters by SOMA
How it works
Replace with fresh filter every two months.
Rinse and refresh.
What we filter out
- CONTAMINANT SOURCE
- Chlorine Water additive to control microbes.
- Mercury Corrosion of galvanized pipes; erosion of natural deposits; discharge from metal refineries; runoff from waste batteries and paints.
- Copper Corrosion of household plumbing systems; erosion of natural deposits.
- Zinc Corrosion of household plumbing systems; erosion of natural deposits.